Friday, February 25, 2011

Whats on your mind!!

Teenagers find themselves tackling situations themselves. It is not easy to talk to someone who loves you so much because they view you as perfect. Thoughts go through your mind that it is best they just not know what is really going on, otherwise their love for you may fade. Teenagers often think:
  • "oh if my mom and dad knew I was thinking about sex, they would kill me"
  • "what they don't know won't hurt them"
  • "if I act normal, they would never suspect anything"
  • "my boyfriend (or girlfriend) said he(she) loved me, so why not have sex with him(her)"
  • "I feel like I have known him(her) forever"
  • "if I don't do it, I will be talked about"
  • "my mom or dad had sex at an early age, why can't I"
  • "He (she) makes me feel safe, so I should make him(her) happy"
  • "I will never get pregnant"
  • "I will never have an STD"
  • "I know him (or her) enough, im sure he is clean"
  • "I enjoy texting him(her) to make him(her) feel good, I would never do it"
I can go on and on about what teenagers think about when they are sexual active or thinking about it. Question is why are you so afraid to talk to someone about it? If you know its wrong then, there is nothing that is going to make it right! You can never take that moment back, think about it!!
 MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment