Saturday, July 23, 2011

Save your life!


As we all should know that tomorrow is not promised. If you were to ask yourself if you were pleased with your life, what would the answer be? This problem could be solved today by simply accepting Jesus Christ in your life. There is nothing to be ashamed about or anything you need to hide. It is a wonderful uplifting feeling of relief to have someone that has your back no matter what. If you make a mistake, the only person that is going to forgive you and forget is him. When you find things not going right in your life and you have no where to turn, he is there. As a teenager, the only thing I worried about was that I could not have fun being a christian. As soon as I got a taste of sin, it was fun, it looked good, I was felt cool at the moment, then it all went away...now what? At this point you are left with heartache, pain, guilt, embarrassment, and the feeling just do not go away, until you accept that you were wrong. Confess what you have done and move on with your life. It is not worth dwelling on things because you thought it was right at the moment. Just think I am taking time to type this letter and warn you about what you can and should do. I do not get paid to advertise what I know, I am just hoping that you will do the right thing and find out what I know. I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart to help you gain a relationship with your heavenly father. Please contact me at image@bocnow.com when are ready for a life change!!

Love you!
Regina Stevens


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment