Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Labeling

As a young mother, you will always be labeled as such, the key is that you do not have to act like it. You are who you want to be. The question was asked earlier, what makes a women a women and what makes a man a man? This question can be defined in so many ways, but to sum it all up it is when you are able to hold your own and not depend on someone else to take the fall for you. A man has his role and a women has hers. The bible states that I Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

What is your label? How do people see you?, then ask yourself is that who you want to be? Teenagers deal with more peer pressure of how society set them up to be. Do not be grown if you do not have to at that age..I had a choice to make but I had to make the best one because I became mom at an early age. Let go and let God take you on a journey and everything will fall into place.

Love,

-Regina Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment