Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PARENTS NEED TO WISE UP!

Teenagers often feel trap as if they have no one else to turn to for advice or just simply a conversation. This causes them to rely on their close friends, boyfriends, or girl friends for comfort instead of their own parents. We often wonder why our children seek outlets such as becoming premiscious, introduction themselves to drinking, smoking, or other drugs. Teenagers act out simply because they feel they can get away with it or they are replacing something that is missing in thier life. The primary educator of the household should be the parents. We are living in a society where homes are broken, parents are divorced, parents hate each other, fathers are missing, mothers has to provide, so you barely see them because they work too much. No wonder our children do not have a clue! Do your child really know that divorce should not be an option, do they know that pre-marial sex is forbidden in the bible, do they know that the father is suppose to be the head of the household. Society has shifted so much, there is a great concern on how our childrens future is going to be.

I want to remind you today teens that you are not alone in this world. There are resources all around you! I am not perfect, but I am living proof of a teen that was crying out for help. I was not comfortable to talk to anyone around me about the fact that my father was not there in my life or the fact that I felt so ashamed of my looks. My outlet was to hold on to the one guy that I thought who cared. My mother is all I had, so obvious it was not enough for me to stop doing what I was doing. It is going to take CONVERSATION and strong BONDS with your children. Listen you your childrens actions, they speak louder than words.!!

-RS


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment